OK. Immediately, you might be thinking that “making the season bright” is a term that we only use for Christmas. But brightness isn’t just what makes the Christmas season bright, it is also what makes Thanksgiving great. We’re not talking about lights strung everywhere or sparkly decorations; we’re talking about how the sunlight comes in through the windows and warms a family gathering. And we have some ideas on how you can make next year’s Thanksgiving even brighter.
Around Thanksgiving, you’re going to spend a whole lot more time in your kitchen, right? Well, the first way you can make it brighter, is by adding a garden window in your kitchen.
Here are a few Thanksgiving benefits garden windows will provide:
- More light. That is the obvious first one. When you have a new garden window in your kitchen, you are really going to love how it brightens everything up. This makes every task in the kitchen easier on your eyes because it adds more light to see by.
- A spot for festive decor. If you like to put out pumpkins, gourds, ceramic turkeys, baskets filled with plastic food items, cups filled with grain, or other Thanksgiving decorations, that garden window is the perfect place.
- An area to ripen fruit. Your new garden window is the perfect spot to put a bowl of fruit to ripen. That fruit also makes a great decoration, if you don’t keep it there too long.
What is the second area you’re going to spend a lot of time in? The dining room! This is a great spot to put in a new bay window. Here are a few of the Thanksgiving benefits of a bay window.
- More light. Just like that garden window, your new bay window will extrude out from the house and offer a way for more light to come in.
- More warmth. Those bay windows are going to be much larger than your garden window, which means you’re going to get more warmth coming in. Warmth isn’t so hot if you’re sweating in the kitchen, but when you’re relaxing around the dining room table, those big bay windows are going to be a treat.
- More space. Your new bay windows will come with some room to put dishes of food or give another area where people can sit and chit chat. If you fill your home with people every Thanksgiving, this can be a big help.
Need New Windows?
When you’re ready to see how a new garden or bay window can make Thanksgiving brighter, give us a call. We have the best windows in the industry, backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties that guarantee the entire window, glass, vinyl, and labor for as long as you live in your home. Keep in mind that we offer free in-home estimates to better help your window buying experience.
Our team will discuss your project with you and go over your options so you can find the best windows, doors, and siding for your home. Schedule your in-home estimate today at aaext.com
No matter what the season, the A&A Roofing & Exteriors team is here for you. Our team has experience working across all seasons in the Midwest climate and is able to get the job done at any time of the year.